Make sure you only register one credit card to make online transactions.
The virtual account number serves to make it easier for users every time they want to make online payment transactions through the application.
The following is the original credit card number for the purchase of goods with a billing address
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Crazycrys8
- Cardholder Name : Crystal Thomas
- Card Number : 4520023003440273
- Expiration Date : 08 / 24
- Valid CV2 : 946
- BIN/IIN Info : VISA - CREDIT - CLASSIC
- Address & Info
- Full Name : Crystal Thomas
- Address : 710-40 Asquith Ave, Toronto, Ontario
- Postal Code/Zip Code : M4w1j6
- Country: Canada
- SSN : 556-983-237
- DOB : 25/08/1993
- security question
- Security Question : mother's maiden name
- Security Answer: Maccallum
How do I make a payment by credit card/debit card?
Follow these steps to find out how to pay with a credit/debit card:
1. Click “Credit Card” or “Debit Card” in the Select Payment Method column on the Payments page, then select a credit card or debit card according to the bank that issued your card. Click "Pay Now".
Select “Credit Card” Or select Debit Card
2. Next you will be directed to the Speedorder/Midtrans page according to the payment method you want.